collectively all information that you should submit to OzSeeker Limted t/a Cinex via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
any applicable law relating to the process of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
we or us OzSeeker Limted t/a Cinex, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 04052861 whose registered office is at First Floor, 677 High Road, London, United Kingdom, N12 0DA;
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by OzSeeker Limted t/a Cinex and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to OzSeeker Limted t/a Cinex and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, https://cinex.co.uk/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”’
e. Referencing to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, OzSeeker Limted t/a Cinex is the “data controller”. This means that OzSeeker Limted t/a Cinex determines the purpose for which, and the manner in which your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data from you;
6. We collect data in the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you; and
b. Data is collected automatically
7. OzSeeker Limted t/a Cinex will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
a. When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and included your IP address, the date, times and frequency with you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see section headed “Your rights” below)
11. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to obtain customer details for the marketing and research internally in the company;
12. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. We store your data on secure services
13. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspect data breach. If you suspect and misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get safe Online is supported by the HM Government and leading businesses.
16. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge your for this, unless you request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your requested. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limited the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
18. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address; email@example.com
19. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
20. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
23. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
24. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact OzSeeker Limted t/a Cinex by:
Phone: 07939 432737
Post: Unit 4 Glenmore Business Park, 6 Castle Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 3FX
05 Jan 2020